Sunday, January 18, 2009

How democrats get elected.

Democrats keep getting elected because they continue to promise to give free money (taken from working people so I don't see how it's free) to those who don't deserve it and abuse it. Make one payment on something that should be enough. Gee that guy over there who has worked and saved since he was a teenager has a house, nice car and toys. I haven't done anything but hang out get arrested, sponge off society by living on welfare but I deserve what he has without working for. Democratic politician give it to me and I'll keep voting you into your cushy job and retirement. You got it. Hey bought and paid for voter I gave it to you, how come you didn't keep it? Oh I see the evil corporations actually wanted you to keep paying on it like responsible people do. Now there taking it back from you. We'll figure something out. Oh a government bailout to the corporations so that you can keep your stuff along with people who have actually worked and paid for theirs. I see, that's what helping the poor, dull, lazy and ignorant means. If you're to lazy to work for it the democratic politicians will give it to you so keep electing them and breaking the back of actual working taxpayers. Great country, yeah right for everyone except working taxpayers.

No comments: