Tuesday, April 20, 2010

OMG I was looking at the TV guide channel and here is this advertisement for that Paris Hilton idiot to buy herself a British Best Friend.

I feel like Rip van Winkle. It seems I took a nap and when I woke up they had a whole new section in the dept store, a "BUY A FRIEND DEPT" again OMG. When I was growing up and still now in my life and the people I deal with, you don't buy friends you make them with trust, caring and love. You enjoy spending time with them for who they are not what they can buy you.
Then the put this on TV and the kids grow up thinking you have to buy friends, it's the material things that matter, that other moronic show I see advertised Gene Simmons just the ads are disgusting it's all about greed and materialistic behavior.

And people wonder why kids turn to drugs, risky sex and behavior or kill themselves. Look at the role models they have. Useless pieces of junk whose claim to fame is what? It sure isn't any of the virtues of life. They sure don't exemplify any goods behaviors it's all selfish and greed.

Glad I'm my age. I shudder when I think of what the generation that will follow these teenagers will be.

No comments: