Sunday, April 6, 2014

Assualt slingshots


I just learned of a draconian weapons registration I had no idea existed. I was at Tractor Supply and saw a slingshot for $5.99. I hadn't used one of those in over 40 years it would be fun to play with. We finished shopping and were checking out and I'm use to them asking for my zip code. So I wasn't sure I heard the cashier correctly I asked her to repeat herself she did. A state law requires a drivers license to buy buy one. I said you have to be kidding me she said no it was required. I told her forget put it back the government is way to intrusive and there is no way I'm registering a slingshot! OK when did the moronic control freak Nazi democrats sneak this law in. What an assault slingshot? Malloy and his control freak Nazis have out done themselves. They have to go and FREEDOM needs to restored in Connecticut and America! I just wanted to bring this to everyones attention.
Oh and if anyone has an unregistered slingshot they want to sell let me know I'm still looking for one.

No comments: